Saint John’s supports a number of organizations through financial contribution and personal investments of time and energy. In most cases, people from St. John’s are directly involved in these various ministries.
- Access Services has been empowering countless individuals and their families in Eastern Pennsylvania through community-based, innovative special needs and disability services. From community day programs, to respite care, to our mental health and wellness center, we have made it our mission to provide those in need with companionship, resources and opportunities to grow as part of a community in our Eastern Pennsylvania locations in Delaware, Chester, Montgomery, Bucks, Lehigh, Northampton, Schuylkill, Berks, Monroe and Carbon Counties.
- Cradle of Hope is a home for single mothers and children which offers housing and support services for mothers and children up to 18 months.
- Harvest USA purpose is to bring the truth and mercy of Jesus Christ to help men, women and families affected by sexual struggles and sin. Harvest USA also equips churches to minister to sexually broken people.
- LOGAN Hope is a non-profit organization serving mostly Cambodian refugee families in the North Philadelphia neighborhood of Logan.
- Anglicans for Life is the global Anglican ministry that educates, equips, and engages the Anglican Church in fulfilling Scripture’s mandate to protect the vulnerable, defend the fatherless, and plead for the widow.
- Bethany Christian Services is a global nonprofit family preservation and child welfare organization caring for orphans and vulnerable children on five continents.
- SJEAC “Shoebox” Project (Operation Christmas Child) is a Christmas gift preparation of toys and necessities in a shoebox for children in under developed parts of the world. St. John’s prepares these shoeboxes in the Fall and then they are delivered by Samaritan’s Purse in time for Christmas. For more information contact Phil and Susan Tolbert.
- Northcare Women’s Clinic
- Bishop Makaya and the Diocese of Western Tanganyika