Appearance of job postings, comments, advertisements, hyperlinks, or statements on this site do not necessarily indicate or constitute acceptance of or endorsement of the products, companies, corporations, ministries, organizations or agencies in whole or in part by staff members and/or the members of the St. John's Anglican Church and/or the Family Resource Center.
From time to time, the Family Resource Center hears about employment opportunities.
If you are unemployed or know someone who is out of work, following is a recent job listing received at the Family Resource Center:
May 31, 2018
Cradle of Hope, Resident Supervisor
LIVE-IN Position Responsible for supervision of residents, evenings and weekend hours in home for single mothers and babies in Glenside. Experience with infants necessary. Experience working with at-risk young adults/teens necessary. Two years college or equivalent required. Room and board plus stipend. Must have driver's license and vehicle. Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Software Engineer needed for a full time opportunity for a client in Plymouth Meeting, Pa.Software Engineer II in Plymouth Meeting, Pa - Will assist in the development, testing and documentation of web, mobile and server-side cloud-based applications used within a healthcare environment.Minimum Requirements
- 3-5 years hands on experience in at least three modern languages and frameworks such as: C#, Node.JS, .NET Core, ASP.NET Core, Angular/TypeScript, RxJS, React, Java, Swift, Kotlin.
- Experience with at least two of the following: REST architecture, relational and NoSQL databases.
- Experience with agile methodologies.
- Desire to learn and grow professionally.
- Ability to communicate effectively, learn from others, and adopt standards.
- Ability to troubleshoot and effectively diagnose and fix problems in applications.
Beneficial Additional Knowledge and Skills (not required):
- Familiarity with DevOps technologies such as Containers, Kubernetes, Chef, Puppet, Ansible.
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipelines.
- Healthcare business experience.
- Experience developing MVC applications.
- Experience building SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages.
- Building, deploying and scheduling reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Experience in SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS).
- SharePoint development.
- Reporting and Analytics such as Tableau, Power BI.
- Mobile development: iOS or Android.
- Associate/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related major or Equivalent professional experience.
- Code new solutions based on business specifications.
- Gather and document business requirements.
- Support bug fixes and implement enhancements to existing systems.
- Develop Unit tests of code modules.
- Participate in team meetings and code reviews.
- Create and troubleshoot simple to moderate level SQL scripts.
- Adhere to platform, standards, and best practices.
- Work within a team and independently when needed.
- Participate in personal growth opportunities.
Dave Bontempo, CPC
The Bontempo Group—Talent Attraction and Retention
215.357.6590 - work ~ 215.852.3350 – cell
Member of NPA Worldwide, your connection to premier independent recruiting firms on 6 continents
May 24, 2018
ACCOUNTING CLERK/JUNIOR BOOKKEEPER
CPA firm in Feasterville, Pa has an immediate need for an accounting clerk/junior bookkeeper. This is a temporary position that will go full time in about 4 or 5 months. Looking for someone who knows Quickbooks, is familiar with payrolls and can do bank reconciliations.
This is a temp to perm and the pay is in the $16 to $18 per hour range depending on experience.
Hours are 9 to 5 and could have over time during tax season.
Great opportunity to land a potential full time job. Interested parties should contact Dave Bontempo asap at: email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
May 22, 2018
LSA is a located in Horsham, PA and we are one of the most respected full service language services companies in the world, helping people and companies survive and thrive in a global environment. Companies across the globe serving a diverse, multicultural population depend on LSA’s full suite of language solutions, including remote and in-person interpretation services, to foster communication, build trust and meet goals, while receiving the best customer service experience possible.
Please note: No foreign language experience required
Call Center/Customer Service Representative
o Responsible for gathering intake from clients and locating the best available Interpreter
o Coverage of the department is required 24/7/365.
We are looking for full-time and part-time coordinators for multiple shifts.
o Collaborate with Call Center management in overseeing the staff, ensuring that expectations and metrics are met and coaching and guiding staff as needed.Located in *Horsham, PA*; LSA provides the opportunity to work in an open suburban corporate business park setting with ample free parking and immediate access to all services and amenities.
Full-time employees are eligible for medical/dental/vision, 401K and paid time-off.
*/LSA is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer/*
Thank you for taking the time to review this information. Please let me know if you have any questions.
HR / Compliance Assistant
*Language Services Associates*
/Over 25 Years of Helping People Communicate/
Fax - 215.259.7374
455 Business Center Drive - Suite 100
Horsham, PA 19044
NOTE: The information contained in this electronic mail transmission (including any accompanying attachments) is proprietary to Language Services Associates, Inc. and its recipient(s), is intended solely for its authorized recipient(s) and may be confidential and/or legally privileged. If you are not an intended recipient, or responsible for delivering some or all of this transmission to an intended recipient, you have received this transmission in error and are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from reading, copying, printing, distributing or disclosing any of the information contained in it. In that event, please contact the sender and delete the original and all copies of this transmission (including any attachments) without reading or saving in any manner. Thank you.
May 17, 2018
Communications & Administrative Coordinator
The Mid-Atlantic Christian Schools Association is looking for a creative, energetic person to be our Communications/Administrative Coordinator, reporting to the Executive Director, to begin effective July 1, 2018.
Position Description: The Communications and Administrative Coordinator will serve as administrative support to the Executive Director and oversee communications within the organization. This part-time, paid position is 20 hours per week with no benefits, working from home.
- Professes a saving faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior and attend a Bible-centered church.
- Self-starter, able to work independently, and collaboratively with MACSA staff and board.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills, detail-oriented, and organized.
- Possess the ability to be proactive and follow projects through to completion with minimal oversight.
- Belief in the philosophy and mission of Christian education is required, working knowledge is preferred.
- A bachelor’s degree, English or Communications preferred, with related administrative experience.
- Proficient computer-related skills (Microsoft, Google) required, graphic design experience a plus.
- Ability to learn new software – will use Wild Apricot Membership Software for website and database.
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills relating to the production of MACSA communications.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills - will build relationships with schools, vendors, outsiders.
- Ability to implement and oversee website including design, copy layout, web graphics, etc.
- To Executive Director – administrative support, job performance is annually reviewed by ED.
- To MACSA Board - as a non-voting member of the Executive Committee.
- To the MACSA membership at large - as a resource for communication and contact for activities.
- Coordinate the writing and production of MACSA publications – newsletters, email blasts, etc.
- Integrate communication among member schools, supporting a network of faculty and administration to share ideas concerning educational and spiritual issues.
- Coordinate the design and management of the MACSA’s website and social media presence to ensure consistency and up-to-date information.
- Coordinate, write, edit, and manage creative direction of content for MACSA including website, print and digital media to promote MACSA’s mission and membership program.
- Work with committee to plan, promote, and market annual convention and regional events as directed.
- Represent MACSA at occasional regional events, photographing & documenting for future use.
- Assist the Executive Director with day-to-day administrative tasks relating to membership.
Work can be performed from home with occasional regional travel (mileage paid).
*Position to begin July 1st
Applicants should email a cover letter of interest and resume to MACSA Executive Director William Stevens - email@example.com
May 11, 2018
Controls Engineer Reports To Vice President, Engineering in Levittown, Pa
RAPIDLY GROWING FOOD PROCESSING COMPANY HAS AN IMMEDIATE NEED TO FIND A CONTROLS ENGINEER FOR THIS NEWLY CREATED POSITION.
The Controls Engineer is responsible for all technical support, designing, programming, and commissioning of PLC hardware and software on all types of equipment and machinery across the manufacturing network. This position will play a key role in a growing company, working on multiple projects improving and expanding refining capabilities and capacity.
* Maintain controls equipment and network across manufacturing sites
* Create PLC (Allen Bradley) programs for new process equipment,
upgrade for existing equipment
* Create HMI screens for new process equipment, upgrade for existing
* Troubleshoot controls issues including PLC, HMI, VFD both remotely
and on site
* Specify, purchase, and / or design electrical and control panels
* Manage and facilitate use of FactoryTalk by operations /leadership personnel
* Support Engineering & Refining teams with installation of new technologies
Preferred Education and Qualifications:
* Minimum Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering
* Minimum two years of experience with Allen Bradley Controls
Systems in manufacturing, preferred liquid or food production
* Experience with commitment to excellence, including Safety and Quality Assurance
Required Competencies and Skills:
* Demonstrated process engineering acumen, strong, effective problem solver
* Ability to focus on several projects simultaneously and demonstrate ability to manage priorities appropriately
* English language fluency – listening and comprehending, speaking, reading, and writing
* Excellent, proactive, oral and written communication skills
* Work effectively in collaborative environment, take the lead in assigned tasks, build teams to achieve goals
Travel Requirements: This position requires an estimated 30% travel, and may include international.
Contact : *Dave Bontempo, CPC*
The Bontempo Group—Talent Attraction and Retention
215.357.6590 - work ~ 215.852.3350 – cell
May 9, 2018
FROM PA CAREERLINK: Are you between the ages of 16 and 24 years old? Are you able to work an 8 week consecutive period June 4th through August 31st?
- SLIP interns will work 37.5 to 40 hours per week.
- Salary - $12.50/hour.
If you are interested in a SLIP internship, contact Dana Fletcher – 215-781-1073 ext 2272
Young Adult Center
1260 Veterans Highway
Bristol, PA 19007
215-781-1073 Ext 2210
Job Title: Software and Database support - MUST BE PROFICIENT WITH A SOFTWARE PROGRAM CALLED RAISER'S EDGE WHICH IS USED BY NON PROFITS, SCHOOLS AND UNIVERSITIES
Summary: The IT Support Specialist is responsible with interacting with staff to provide technical support to end-users on hardware and software issues along with assisting in IT projects as needed. This Position reports to the Manager, Information Technology. Specific Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Provides in-house expertise and technical support to end-users on database and software-related issues, as well as hardware and connectivity issues: Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems, working with outside vendors/technical support as needed, and documents, tracks and monitors problems to ensure a timely resolution.
1. Produces informational and analytical reports when needed and data retrievals for the staff, using data from the Raiser's Edge, Sphere and Net Community.
2. Utilizes SharePoint to maintain a calendar and associated documentation for all events, appeals and informational mailings. Assures accurate data is received from appropriate departments in a timely manner.
3. Provides back-up support to the IT Manager in supporting the company's network and infrastructure.
4. Develops and implements policies and procedures for maintaining information related to IT process. Upholds a consistent system of documenting in a detailed and timely manner, all processes and steps.
5. Assist with IT projects as needed.
Qualifications: Two plus years of working with Raisers Edge software. Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university is a plus.
MUST BE PROFICIENT WITH A SOFTWARE PROGRAM CALLED RAISER'S EDGE WHICH IS USED BY NON PROFITS, SCHOOLS AND UNIVERSITIES.
Language Ability: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of
Special Skills: Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to multi task. Flexibility. Excellent organizational skills. Attention to detail
Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of advanced use of relational databases and a minimum 2 years
relational database experience; excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office(r) products, specifically Word, Excel, Access, Outlook and
PowerPoint; ability to train end users to intermediate and advanced levels; be highly organized, with superior problem resolution
and analytical skills; and adept at supporting Windows XP, Office 2007, Outlook 2007.
Salary 40 to 45k