Appearance of job postings, comments, advertisements, hyperlinks, or statements on this site do not necessarily indicate or constitute acceptance of or endorsement of the products, companies, corporations, ministries, organizations or agencies in whole or in part by staff members and/or the members of the St. John’s Anglican Church and/or the Family Resource Center.
From time to time, the Family Resource Center hears about employment opportunities.
If you are unemployed or know someone who is out of work, following is a recent job listing received at the Family Resource Center:
FULL TIME OPPORTUNITY IN FEASTERVILLE, PA
Salary 38 to 40k
(Good organizational skills, willingness to learn and grow into the position. Willing to learn from on the job training, forward thinking, serious work ethic and can appreciate the importance of being effective and efficient at all tasks. )
Manager of Volunteers / Social Media and Technology
Duties of position
* Responding, forwarding or following through on any necessary email from website.
* Anticipating and following through on all tasks necessary to complete the needs of administrative and development departments.
* Updating, all social media sites. – Respond to inquiries, create office and all volunteer chapter events as well as miscellaneous benefits etc. Stay up to date on developing and new social media sites to ensure Sunshine Foundation is present on all social networking site.
* Performing requested general administrative development duties for the president.
* Producing specialty brochures when necessary and updating information.
* Designing and editing PowerPoint presentations as well as collages, framed certificates etc.
* Utilizing volunteers in the office to do tasks in order to keep costs down as well as have the development office run more efficiently.
* Schedule volunteers, maintain reports/waiver forms, order/pick up lunch and assist in any other volunteer needs. Responsible for maintaining volunteer applications, records and hours.
* Communicate daily with all volunteer chapters to secure event dates, follow up on events and send appropriate materials to chapters when needed.
* Assisting with and proofing chapter materials for events to ensure proper branding of logo.
* Designing and printing chapter/sponsor event flyers, raffles brochures, etc.
* Send out liability waivers for all sponsored sunshine events and file signed waivers.
* When required attend events and meetings as the President and the Development Director request.
* Quote and order promotional items – maintaining physical and database inventory of items.
* Getting estimates and ordering printed supplies as necessary – check on previous amount ordered and costs as well as updating of information and or photographs.
* Maintaining color copier – order supplies, schedule maintenance, etc.
* Scanning children bio/pictures and save in network.
* Following up on all meetings, events etc. that involves the marketing/development administrative department with letters and necessary forms of communication.
* Prepare necessary materials, make necessary phone calls, etc. prior to a marketing/development or administrative presentation or meeting.
* Communicate with and assist the Volunteer RunWalkBark 4 Dreams committee in the planning of the annual 5k.
* Update Adopt a Dream website by contacting families for updated information and pictures.
* Create email blasts using Constant Contact
* Import and code online donations sending out Thank you letters when requested.
* Write monthly thank you letters for Development Manager to use for donations made.
* Create monthly inserts to be sent out with thank you letters to donors.
* Keep up to date on technology that can be used to further the Foundation.
* With staff input design, write copy, publish and print quarterly newsletter with children’s calendar and donor list.
* Maintaining and updating donor lists using Abila Fundraising database.
* Reconciling petty cash forms and receipts for general expenditures.
* Update Wikipedia, Guidestar and all public online rating sites with Sunshine Foundation presence.
* Working on preparations for Board of Directors meetings, schedule hotel.
* Assist in Planning and implementing Annual Chapter Seminar, and Annual Volunteer Luncheon.
* Design program activities form.
Proficient in Microsoft Office – Strong Microsoft Outlook, Publisher, Excel, PowerPoint, Access Skills.
Experience using Word Press.
Experience with scanning and printing using a WorkCenter or comparable color copier.
Some Abila Fundraising 50 database or comparable nonprofit database software A PLUS.
Experience using photo software
Dave Bontempo, CPC*
The Bontempo Group—Talent Attraction and Retention
215.357.6590 – work ~ 215.852.3350 – cell
July 11, 2018
The Broad Street Grind is looking for enthusiastic people to join our team! We are passionate about what we do and are looking for like-minded team players who are dedicated to their craft. At the Broad Street Grind, we strive everyday to provide an amazing guest experience through beautiful food and hospitality. We opened our doors in January 2017 as an upscale specialty coffee & tea bistro/café which features natural & organic locally grown produce with everything prepared in-house. We are looking to hire immediately.
Join The Broad Street Grind’s exciting, culinary team as a line cook with the opportunity to grow as we look to expand. We are looking for a hardworking, team member that share’s the same dedication to our craft to start immediately. We are willing to train the right person.
What we are looking for: *Applicant must have AT LEAST *An outgoing personality, where you be be interacting with front of house staff & guests. *GOOD ATTITUDE, A willingness to learn along with excitement and respect for the industry plus going the extra mile *Your own reliable transportation – we are looking for dependability *ATTENTION TO DETAIL & high self-standards – You MUST care on what goes on the plate. Consistency is key, tasting every dish that goes out to our guests. What we will provide for you: *A family working environment that allows you to grow with a willingness from the owner & chef to go the extra mile for their staff *competitive hourly compensation package *consecutive days off, closed Christmas, New Years Day, Easter, Open ½ days on Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day and Thanksgiving Day *Serve-Safe certification covered by the company *A chance for you to help develop menu ideas with hands on experience *opportunity for growth after a proven track record as we grow our brand
Email your resume and Include in the body of the email:
1. Name & location of your best dining experience and why?
2. The name of the best coffee or espresso drink you’ve ever been served and where?
3. 2 personal growth goals you are looking to achieve in the next year.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $9.00 to $10.50 /hour based on experience
This job posting is also on indeed.com [CLICK HERE]
Senior Accountant – Tremendous client with plants across the US has an immediate need in Levittown, PA.
MUST HAVE A 4 YEAR DEGREE AND A MINIMUM OF 4 YEARS WORK EXPERIENCE IN ACCOUNTING. Should have the title senior accountant or a strong junior who is ready to make the move up.
* Monthly Financial Close/Review:
* Prior to close prepare monthly reconciliations:
* Reconcile all Balance Sheet accounts on a monthly basis as assigned
* Record monthly intercompany sales from Trading to Refining . Prepare the monthly inventory and COGS adjustment entry.
* Coordinate that all Freight-In invoices have been entered in its appropriate month in order to close Freight-In for the
* Review the reconciliation of the Detention Receivables account (1145) to ensure all detention invoices have been billed to
our customers. Address anything that has not been billed.
* Record Purchase License Credit accrual monthly.
* Analyze P&L accounts prior to official monthly close to determine and enter necessary accruals to accurately record expenses
in the months in which they occur (utilities, refuse, carbon regen, etc.)
* Review with Inventory Management and Controller all plant inventory reconciliations for the month, to assist with
establishing necessary JE’s by plant level.
* Fixed Assets:
* Produce capital spend update for monthly review meeting with Engineering. Depreciate all assets monthly and enter
depreciation journal entry
* Monthly Financial Package/Meetings:
* Assist Controller with monthly financial package
* Assist in the preparation of supporting notes/analysis on monthly P&L and inventory tabs for discussion during financial
* Assist with Providing monthly spend update and analysis for Mexican operations (Cordoba/Juarez)
* Assist in the preparation of the monthly financial summary to distribute to leadership team for monthly performance review
call (post-financial meeting)
* Financial Planning/Tracking:
* Assist with the update and Upload of budgets/forecasts into GP, modify as needed, and check accuracy of data to ensure
* At year end assist with audit request
Contact: Dave Bontempo, CPC
The Bontempo Group-Talent Attraction and Retention
215.357.6590 – work ~ 215.852.3350 – cell
Member of NPA Worldwide, your connection to premier independent recruiting firms on 6 continents
Plant Engineer – Major manufacturing company has an immediate need in Lansdale, Pa
The Plant Engineer role focuses on the following accountabilities:
* Effective and efficient scoping, design and implementation of capital projects.
* Ownership for reliability and maintenance engineering best practices for all plant systems.
* Support plant area supervisors with continuous improvement plans.
* Steward of plant engineering standards for all equipment, documentation and systems in the plant.
* Engineering – define and maintain engineering standards for the plant consistent with codes and external regulations. This
includes documentation, drawings, protective systems, procedures and condition of assets.
* BS Mechanical Engineering
* Familiarity with all major engineering disciplines, specific mechanical equipment and components
* 5 year minimum industrial experience
* Project management skills, process improvement skills (six sigma)
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to interact with employees at all levels within the organization
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications
Software Engineer -/**Blue Bell/Plymouth Meeting, PA*
*Salary $85,000 to $95,000*
Seeking a Software Engineer to assist in the development, testing and documentation of web, mobile and server-side cloud-based applications used within a healthcare environment./*
3-5 years hands on experience in at least three modern languages and frameworks such as: C#, Node.JS, .NET Core, ASP.NET Core, Angular/TypeScript, RxJS, React, Java, Swift, Kotlin./*
Experience with at least two of the following: REST architecture, relational and NoSQL databases./*
Experience with agile methodologies./*
Desire to learn and grow professionally./*
Ability to communicate effectively, learn from others, and adopt standards./*
Ability to troubleshoot and effectively diagnose and fix problems in applications./*
Beneficial Additional Knowledge and Skills (not required):/*
Familiarity with DevOps technologies such as Containers, Kubernetes, Chef, Puppet, Ansible./*
Familiarity with CI/CD pipelines./*
Healthcare business experience./*
Experience developing MVC applications./*
Experience building SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages./*
Building, deploying and scheduling reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)./*
Experience in SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)./*
Reporting and Analytics such as Tableau, Power BI./*
Mobile development: iOS or Android./*
Associate/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related major.