Appearance of job postings, comments, advertisements, hyperlinks, or statements on this site do not necessarily indicate or constitute acceptance of or endorsement of the products, companies, corporations, ministries, organizations or agencies in whole or in part by staff members and/or the members of the St. John’s Anglican Church and/or the Family Resource Center.
POSITION TITLE – Admin Part-time Position for 30 hours/week in Doylestown, PA
SFG Wealth Planning Services, Inc. provides comprehensive wealth planning and specialized expertise to senior-level corporate executives who have equity-based compensation. Clients of SFG Wealth Planning have an advisor who integrates their wealth from executive compensation and benefits with all other personal and wealth planning considerations. We help senior executives maximize their equity compensation, minimize risk and taxes, and manage cash flow and the impact of taxes. As a trusted advisor and executive coach, our training in executive compensation, financial and wealth planning, tax and investments, provides our clients with remarkably comprehensive recommendations.
Located in Doylestown, the firm is looking to fill a part-time position for 30 hours per week. This role requires effective time-management, planning, organization, problem solving, teamwork, collaboration and interpersonal skills. The successful candidate will be adept at taking direction when appropriate, with the ability to also work independently and coordinate efforts from multiple parties with strict deadlines.
Detailed responsibilities include:
• Strong attention to detail and the ability to solve problems in a fast-paced environment
• Strong work ethic and ability to work in a team environment
• Excellent communication skills
• Highly developed organizational skills – ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple assignments
• Providing general administrative and clerical support including scheduling appointments and interviews
• Providing excellent customer service
• Answers and screens calls; directs all incoming calls to appropriate party promptly and efficiently
• Proofreads documents for grammatical and typographical errors
• Orders supplies and coordinates conference rooms, catering, routine maintenance, repairs to office equipment, etc.
• Sorts, reviews and distributes mail
• Interacts with internal and external stakeholders across all levels
• 3-5+ years of experience in an administrative or executive support position that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position
• Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
• Self-confident and comfortable with interacting with senior management.
• Demonstrates a high degree of discretion in all interactions, understanding the continual need to protect privacy in this industry.
• Effective communication skills including the ability to provide updates to and solicit feedback from supervisors and colleagues as needed.
POSITION TITLE – National Sales Representative (Webcast Streaming Solution Sales)
PRODUCT – VIRTUAL EVENT BROADCASTING – Web and Satellite technology for event broadcasts. Our client provides virtual event broadcasting both live and pre-recorded broadcast events. Will be based in Langhorne, Pa.
Our client is one of the nation’s fastest growing virtual event broadcasting providers. They are seeking an experienced Sales Representative to add to their team. Looking for a motivated professional to help expand a proven, unique business model that provides event broadcast solutions to the Fortune 1000 business marketplace. Will be responsible for new business development of live and pre-recorded broadcast events. We are seeking candidates with industry sales experience. A high level of broadcast technology proficiency and the ability to multi-task effectively.
Must be skillful at interfacing directly with clients and work well in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
Primary responsibility will be to establish a book of new business, targeting potential clients who are currently using web and Satellite
technology for their event broadcasts. This role will provide you the opportunity to professionally develop new relationships, uncover
opportunities and mange client’s needs and expectations. This exciting position will afford you uncapped compensation potential, as well working with a team of highly talented, creative people who deliver only the best for our clients.
Skills & Experience
* Minimum 2-5 years’ experience selling Satellite, streaming, or other broadcast technology services
* Strong desire to aggressively pursue goals and establish new clients
* Communicate effectively with a broad range of prospects from meeting and event planners to C-level executives
Company culture and core values coupled with their exceptional reputation has allowed them to attract the highest level of talent in the industry.
Please reply to :
Dave Bontempo, CPC
The Bontempo Group-Talent Attraction and Retention
215.357.6590 – email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>