Here are some opportunities:
- Acolytes — The acolytes serve to glorify God and assist during the worship services. All young men in grades 7 — 12 are encouraged to serve.
- Ushers — Need a bulletin, help with a seat, or have a question? Ushers are always available during services to help! Be part of the team; ushering is easy, fun and provides an opportunity to meet and greet our parish family.
- Altar Guild — All ladies in the church are invited to serve on the Alter Guild. Responsibilities include caring for alter linens, preparing alter vessels and flower arrangements. Willing hands are all that are required.
- Adult Choir — We resolve to “sing with the spirit and sing with the mind” (I Corinthians14:15). Rehearsals are on Thursday evenings at 7:30 PM, as well as prior to Sunday services. The Choir sings Sundays from September through June.
- Altar Flower Ministry — Alter flowers are delivered to the sick and shut-ins in our parish on Sunday afternoons.
- Fellowship Hour Hosts/Greeters — A welcoming face every Sunday morning and a hot cup of coffee following the service are generously provided by our Greeters and Fellowship hour hosts. All are welcome to join this ministry.
- Caregivers — Caregivers meets the first Thursday of every month for prayer and writing of cards for loved one and friends of the parish who have long term needs. Special care is given to those in the parish who have lost loved ones.
- Intercessory Prayer Group — This group gathers weekly for prayer on Wednesday mornings at 9:30. Come and pray with us!
- Anglicans For Life — Support the life of the unborn through meetings, the March for Life, Life chains at local hospitals, and other events. Join us to support those whose lives are at stake. Do you know someone hurting from an abortion, contact us.
- Flower Arranging: Yes, we do have “real” flowers on our altar on occasion. Flowers are sometimes given to the honor and glory of God as a memorial or in honor of loved ones. This is the perfect ministry for someone who enjoys arranging flowers to beautify our sanctuary.
- Lay Readers — Our mission is to read the Word of God firmly and clearly during Sunday services. All are invited to join this ministry.
- Prayer Chain — Members of the prayer chain receive pray requests via phone or email, then pass them along to others. Help support those in need in the congregation through prayer.
- CD Ministry — The CD ministry team is busy every Sunday recording and archiving the9:00 AM service and the occasional adult class. Tapes are available upon request from the church office.
If you would like to put fresh flowers on the altar, you can find our order form [HERE]. The form is in PDF format for easy printing.
- To order Altar Flowers, please click [HERE].
- To schedule an event for the Church Calendar, please click [HERE].
- To be used for events involving preparation of meals, e.g. Sunday Pot Luck. A label needs to be visible in front of the dish to alert people with food allergies. Please click [HERE].