A men’s group has re-started at the home of Ray Freisheim called “How People Change: How Christ Changes Us by His Grace”.
It is 12 week video series by Tim Lane, Paul Tripp, and the late David Powlison of the Christian Counseling and Education Foundation. Well respected, biblically sound scholarship and highly practical guidance for every day Christian living is covered in a 12 video series, followed by discussion.
The group meets on the second and fourth Wednesdays of each month through June. The meeting times are 7–8 pm. The dates are as follows: February 12, 25; March 11, 25; April 8, 22; May 13, 27; June 10, 24. Potential scheduling conflicts can be resolved as the series progresses, so don’t hesitate to attend when you can!
The lesson outline is as follows.
- Lesson 1: Here’s Where God Is Taking You
- Lesson 2: So, You’re Married to Christ
- Lesson 3: Change Is a Community Project
- Lesson 4: Life as God Sees It, Change as God Does It
- Lesson 5: HEAT 1: The Real God in the Real World
- Lesson 6: HEAT 2: The Real You in the Real World
- Lesson 7: THORNS 1: What Entangles You?
- Lesson 8: THORNS 2: Why Do You Get Entangled?
- Lesson 9: CROSS 1: New Identity and New Potential
- Lesson 10: CROSS 2: The Cross and Daily Living
- Lesson 11: FRUIT 1: Real Heart Change
- Lesson 12: FRUIT 2: New and Surprising Fruit